- 3:30pm to 4:30pm
- Mondays and Wednesdays. The 1st session will occur on April 15th and the last session will be on May 15th
- All middle school students who plan to attend DCHS and play football are strongly encouraged to attend this camp.
- The cost of the camp is $100.00 (checks payable to DCHS Football) – All participants will receive a t-shirt.
- A bus will arrive at Mesa Jr. High to pick campers up and bring them to DCHS at 3:10pm each day that we meet.
- Campers must have a parent or guardian provide them with transportation back home at the end of the camp session.
- The purpose of this camp is to begin to teach middle school students that will be incoming 9th grade football players at DCHS the proper form and technique that needs to be used while lifting weights.
- Each session will begin with a flexibility routine and safety and spotting techniques will be demonstrated and stressed throughout the duration of the camp.